Under this Nishchay, pucca lanes are being constructed to all the houses located in the rural and urban areas of the state. Apart from this, the habitations of 100 to 249 population are also being linked with all weather roads. The following schemes are being implemented for achieving this objective :-
- Gramin Tola Sampark Nischay Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Gramin Gali-Nali Pakkikaran Nishchay Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Shahri Nali-Gali Pakkikaran Nishchay Yojana
Gramin Tola Sampark Nischay Yojana
- The state government has decided to identify all such habitations that were left out of the core network of Pradhanmantri Gram Sadak Yojana & Mukhyamantri Gram Sampark Yojana and other habitations without out road connections on the basis of satellite imaging and prepare a supplementary state core network after their physical survey/ verification. Gramin Tola Sampark Nischay Yojana has been launched to provide single all weather connectivity on the basis of this core-network to habitations without road connectivity.
- Gramin Tola Sampark Nischay Yojana provides road connectivity to 4643 habitations with population between 100 to 249.
- It is being implemented by Rural Works Department.
- Under Gramin Tola Sampark Nischay Yojana Scheme 3,977.30 km road is to be constructed against a total target of 4,643 habitations. Till now under this scheme, 4,597 habitations have been provided so far and the construction work of 3,944.70 km of road is constructed.
Mukhyamantri Gramin Gali-Nali Pakkikaran Nishchay Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Gramin Gali-Nali Pakkikaran Nishchay Yojana has been started to construct pucca lanes and drains in villages and habitations of rural areas.
- The scheme is being implemented by Panchayati Raj Department.
- Mukhyamantri Gramin Gali-Nali Pakkikaran Nishchay Yojana aims to construct lanes and drains in all Gram Panchayats of the state in a phased manner by year 2019-20.
- Against target of 1,14,651 wards till 2019-20, work has been started in 1,14,469 wards and completed in 1,14,469 wards and 177.08 lakh households have been covered against target of 178 lakh.
Mukhyamantri Shahri Gali-Nali Pakkikaran Nishchay Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Shahri Nali-Gali Pakkikaran Nishchay Yojna is being executed by Urban Development and Housing Department in Urban areas.
- Under this, all mohallas in every town is being connected with pucca roads and construction of by-lanes with drains in mohalla is being done to connect all households by Municipal bodies.
- This scheme will be completed in all Urban Local Bodies by 2019-10 in a phased manner.
- Against target of 3,340 wards till 2019-20 work has been started in 3,340 wards and completed in 3,123 wards and 8.22 lakh households have been covered against target of 3.60 lakh.